Friday, May 11, 2007

21st Century Splashdown


After reading my mate Marmites marvellous blog at http://marmiteboy.blogspot.com/

I've been all inspired and have decided to blast off a blog from Planet Mondo - plus in the last couple of weeks I feel like I’ve finally landed in the 21st century;


I've set up a Myspace site www.myspace.com/planetmondo

Been downloading podcasts.

I’ve started this blog.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not new to the net - far from it. I've been surfing sites, bidding on bits, and downloading music for years. But It’s not the same as owning your own piece of cyberspace to polish, tweak and tinker with.

I’m not sure how this blog will shape up yet, or what I’ll be babbling on about but I imagine it’ll probably based around music related bits and bobs - albums, books, gigs, and guitars

Anyway if you do have 10 minutes to spare why not click here www.myspace.com/planetmondo and check out some of my tunes.

2 comments:

marmiteboy said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Mondo. Long may it continue.

Philip. said...

Nice to see another blogger!

It doen't matter what you jabber on about - just post whatever you want!