Friday, February 4, 2011

The 5 O'Clock Reveal - He was......


Well done to Simon and Office Pest for knowing but not naming - and close but no button-down to John Medd. Right, I'm off for a blow out at Blow Up tonight, where I'm sure there'll be plenty of vintage Shermans shaking a retro-leg to Baltic Fleet, Silvery, The Bongolian and Big Boss Man..

If you are rocking at the Relentless Garage tonight, I'll be probably bar-bothering in an overly-patterned check shirt. However if you're not hoofing Highbury Corner way, why not drop in at Davy's or Drew's for a Friday night scoop and a tune..

But, before bolting I'll wrap up with someone who's hugely overdue for logging in the blog..

Fabienne Delsol - Mr Mystery



5 comments:

davyh said...

I wouldn't have got that in a million years. I like his glasses though.

Simon said...

I had a lot of Ben Sherman check shirts, and a couple of dogtooth check suits back in the old days, I didn't actually know, but I looked and saw 'check' and Brighton and Mod on the page and lightbulb moment.

office pest said...

I like this game now. I'm going to do one, which will be the prompt I need for a blog I've been thinking about sorting out for some time.

It will be of especial interest I think to those associated with Leigh-on-Sea...

Mondo said...

Great ain't they Davy..

Bingo a go-go Simon. I've got a couple of shirts and some loafers bought last year, but they wore out in weeks - whereas these are still marching on...

Sounds tempting OP..

office pest said...

It's up Mondo. Ray guns at the ready!